+ Reply to Thread

Thread: key bindings

Soulwalker

Default key bindings

Was wondering if the key bindings were working correctly being that I could not tie them to my mouse

Plane Touched

Does your mouse software let you tie keyboard hotkeys to your mouse buttons?

Default Key Bindings

Was hoping there might be more in here... I tried to key bind the 3rd action bar to F keys.. and have the 1st action bar up with 3rd hidden.. F key wont seem to work even after binded... Also i probably need to play with interface more but how to get an action bar to show up on top of other action bar.. 1 row of key bindings is simply not enough.. anyone have same issues or figured it out..?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kularis View Post
    Was hoping there might be more in here... I tried to key bind the 3rd action bar to F keys.. and have the 1st action bar up with 3rd hidden.. F key wont seem to work even after binded... Also i probably need to play with interface more but how to get an action bar to show up on top of other action bar.. 1 row of key bindings is simply not enough.. anyone have same issues or figured it out..?

I've brought this exact issue up multiple times, there has been no response from Trion. Obviously the "bandaid" is to open multiple action bars and put your binds to them. Assuming you're like me and the majority of the population you don't want 15 action bars opened all the time.

+ Reply to Thread