+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to accept the license agreement.

Shadowlander

Default Unable to accept the license agreement.

Hi all,

I'm wanting to check out Rift again, but when I reinstalled the launcher and attempted to update the client, I get a license agreement popping up that I can't accept. Presumably, it's waiting for me to scroll to the bottom of the text and click "Accept", but the window is blank.

Any suggestions please? I've posted a link to a screenshot I took below:

https://imgur.com/a/Hm25QRh
    Last edited by neovertigo; 10-15-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Soulwalker

Open the Windows File Explorer -> navigate to the following location on your hard drive:
    C:\program_files/steam/steamapps/common/Rift (Or where ever your install is).

Find the file with the name GlyphClient.cfg -> open with a text editor of your choice.

Under the Glyph section inside the text, copy-paste this text: BetaOptin=true.

Save the text file by clicking -> File -> Save.

Try launching Glyph.

Dumb as hell but it won't auto update the glyph launcher without changing that. On next reopen and I then I could update the game and it finally worked.

Shadowlander

Thank you for your reply! I had also reached out to Gamigo support and it turns out it was an issue on their end. They told me that it should be resolved, and when I opened the launcher a few minutes ago, it patched and is now working!

Again, thank you for your reply.

+ Reply to Thread