+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XTrump
  • 1 Post By xazoula

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift Store issues & Support Ticket time.

Soulwalker

Default Rift Store issues & Support Ticket time.

Does anyone have a general idea how long it takes the company to respond in any manner to support tickets? I have two open tickets that have been sitting for over a week now.

As mentioned in the title, I spent some credits, but I did not receive any items. The items in question are the Exceptional Crafting Skill Boost x2.

The other ticket was referring to a soul pack/bundle code I claimed from the Glyph site, but it did not grant me anything or access to the newer souls.

Thanks

Soulwalker

i still wait for an anwser too. i bought patron it took my credits but i didnt recive any patron.
    thats my thread http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ore-issue.html

is almost 2 weeks now

Soulwalker

I just got the emails stating all was resolved and items were sent to my account. So, seems all is good in the neighborhood now. I was starting to worry for a bit with such a long wait time that I may never hear from them. Was thinking of not buying Patron subscription and leaving the game, but, finally having it resolved helped to change my mind (which I'm happy about, I didn't really want to drop the game).

Hopefully they resolve your issues quickly and completely. I know it can be frustrating and disheartening.

Happy rifting and thanks to Cxxxx for resolving the tickets!

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hi,

If you're still running into troubles, please feel free to PM me.

Soulwalker

Default Having problems with the store as well

For some reason they can't use any type of normal payment method, they said for security reasons? Maybe it's because I have ordered quite a bit from them for both mine and my wife's account. I don't know they said karmakoin was one of the useable payment methods so I purchased some of that only to find out it cannot be used for rift. I am hesitant to try any of the other suggestions and I fail to see how I would be able to purchase the battlepass pack. If anyone has any knowledge of this type of issue and could enlighten me, I would very much appreciate it. I guess they really don't want the money.

+ Reply to Thread