+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rift store issue

Soulwalker

Default rift store issue

i tried to buy 30 days patron from rift store with credits with Xazoula@Typhiria. it took the credits then a message pop up saying that something happened bla bla bla, but it had already take the credits from my account and my patron subscription info is still at 7 days remained. Can i have my credits back OR my 30 days patron that i have already pay please? it would be very nice if it will be resolved inside this week

PS: restart of the game didnt help.
    Last edited by xazoula; 08-12-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Soulwalker

I'm assuming this was already taken care of? I've recently ran into the same problem. The store took my credits for two things, but, I never received them. I submitted a ticket and am awaiting a response.

Soulwalker

I dont have a clue if i have taken those 30 days patron that i pay. The web page of rift ( https://store.trionworlds.com/) is extremelly bad, slow and always pops up the message ''HTTP Status 401 Unauthorized'' if i press from glyph and when i do it manually i have to log on 3-4 times, then wait again until will pop up the message ''Oops!
    We ran into a bit of a problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.''
    My curent patron expires in few days so i guess i will find out...

P.S if we was given 5 plat every time we read that message in this game, we will be bilioners...

+ Reply to Thread