+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Submit" button not working for payment information

Soulwalker

Default "Submit" button not working for payment information

I made a post in the Gen. D forum, but perhaps this is a more appropriate place:

I want to purchase credits, however, every time I try to upload my card information, the "Submit" button doesn't work... as in, nothing happens at all. It's as if the button is just a void on the page. I asked in in-game chat about it, and apparently this is a common issue. I even tried to purchase the gems directly from the online store, and I got a message that just said "Oops. There was a problem. Sorry for the inconvenience."

How does one go about purchasing items if these links do not work?

Soulwalker

This is happening to me as well. To buy personal credits I finally had to go to account "other" payment options and use Amazon pay on that tab. Even that took a couple of tries.

Soulwalker

Default Update

I finally got the account management part of the website to store my credit card information. I was trying to use Google chrome browser, so I changed to Microsoft Edge and it took twice for the information to save. The first time it said there was an internal error and the 2nd time it finally kept the card information.

+ Reply to Thread