+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to load

Soulwalker

Default Unable to load

Log in fine and start connecting, at 4% my loading stops, cant even get all the way into server select. Anyone else having this issue?

Soulwalker

Default cany log in

yes look at some of the others post, same dame thing happends all the time to me

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheadamlanch View Post
    Log in fine and start connecting, at 4% my loading stops, cant even get all the way into server select. Anyone else having this issue?
    I initially was able to log in as far as selecting my initial server. I selected a PVE-RP server, began with an "s". Then it froze. Had to CAD out a few times. Went back in, brings me back to the server selection screen. Tried the same server, freezes. Now it won't reset back to letting me choose a server.

When I first load in I get a screen of a woman with an orb to her left, it reads 4% then goes to the screen where I would choose the server, but only partly loads before freezing. It looks like a bunch of partciles. Not sure why it's doing this.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tosalen View Post
    I initially was able to log in as far as selecting my initial server. I selected a PVE-RP server, began with an "s". Then it froze. Had to CAD out a few times. Went back in, brings me back to the server selection screen. Tried the same server, freezes. Now it won't reset back to letting me choose a server.

When I first load in I get a screen of a woman with an orb to her left, it reads 4% then goes to the screen where I would choose the server, but only partly loads before freezing. It looks like a bunch of partciles. Not sure why it's doing this.
    Okay, so my bf got into the beta as well and I figured I'd try on his computer. I was able to get in and make a toon. I then swapped back to my computer and was able to get to the char load screen with no freezes.

One of two things happened:
    1) The problem was corrected between my last attempt on my system and has.
    2) Making the toon on his somehow fixed it so when I load it loads propely.

+ Reply to Thread