+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Latest Glyph update has locked out glyph

Soulwalker

Default Latest Glyph update has locked out glyph

The latest Glyph has locked me out of Glyph, keep getting "Another user is currently running Glyph from this installation directory ", just spent 2 hours trying to repair but every time I get the same message. Windows keeps changing things, if I log into win10 with my user account it changes the Glyphdownloader to Admin and if I Log in as Admin it changes to my user-account, Both accounts have admin privileges but will not allow me to end process in Task Manager. Any idea how I can stop all this and get back to the game.

This latest update has me running the rift patcher repair cycle to no end. It quits halfway through the repair patcher. Nice.
    Just, comfortably numb....

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

As my knowledge regarding tech issues like this is extremely limited. I don't quite have much knowledge in regards to if you haven't tried restarting your computer (as it was an issue of mine where it would open and close that resolved with this issue). Potentially contacting Customer Support will more than likely get you more than enough troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you follow this guide on how to make a ticket to get you the best response as well as the hastiest reply from our customer support team. Please do keep in mind that tickets are answered from oldest to newest, please include as much information as possible initially, and please do not send in multiple tickets regarding the same situation.

Soulwalker

Finally fixed it by logging into windows 10 in safe mode and deleting Glyph and re-downloading

+ Reply to Thread