+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Problem loading game

Soulwalker

Default Problem loading game

Is anyone else having issues loading the Glyph client and Rift? Or is it just me.

... error downloading version information. Please try again in a few minutes. (Error #1016)

Then Glyph client has an update button. Click on this and get same results. Tried repair function, same results.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Johns View Post
    Is anyone else having issues loading the Glyph client and Rift? Or is it just me.

... error downloading version information. Please try again in a few minutes. (Error #1016)

Then Glyph client has an update button. Click on this and get same results. Tried repair function, same results.

Have you tried repairing glyph as it could cause errors as well. You re-download our glyph installer from here when you run it it will identify your installation path for glyph and ask if you would like to uninstall or repair it! Afterwards try updating/repairing your RIFT game.
    Have you also tried general troubleshooting for Glyph? General Glyph Troubleshooting

Soulwalker

Default Things I've tried.

I've run the Glyph repair from the splash screen, I've also run repair through Program Files. I've tried the repair option for Rift game as well. Then I tried the uninstall/install option and now get a login popup. When I put in username and password I get another error message.

Network operation timed out. Please check your connection. (Error #2025)

Now I can't even log into the client.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

I've run the Glyph repair from the splash screen, I've also run repair through Program Files. I've tried the repair option for Rift game as well. Then I tried the uninstall/install option and now get a login popup. When I put in username and password I get another error message.

Network operation timed out. Please check your connection. (Error #2025)

Now I can't even log into the client.

Have you tried some of the general glyph fixes that were also linked in the previous post for troubleshooting glyph as the login is a Glyph issue.

Soulwalker

Default I did

I tried some of the options in troubleshooting. Ended up doing a system restore. After I started the Glyph client, it updated fine, I was able to log in and load the game. Thanks for the help.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

I tried some of the options in troubleshooting. Ended up doing a system restore. After I started the Glyph client, it updated fine, I was able to log in and load the game. Thanks for the help.

Absolutely! At least I tried helping! Windows sometimes has a hissy fit but we're glad to get you back up in game!

+ Reply to Thread