+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Taerentym
  • 1 Post By Taerentym
  • 1 Post By Iduna

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bug or Server?

Default Bug or Server?

I received the message a few minutes ago. The first one right after I logged out stated...
    Glyph Manifest Error. Glyph will try to recover.

Second while logged in was,
    The rift client was unable to load some data because it appears to be corrupted. This can cause visual bugs and crashes. Please run the "recover" option from the patcher as soon as possible.

I have no clue where the "recover" option is, or the patcher. Some help with this would be appreciated and please don't ask me to recreate something I did not create.

Thank you

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    I received the message a few minutes ago. The first one right after I logged out stated...
    Glyph Manifest Error. Glyph will try to recover.

Second while logged in was,
    The rift client was unable to load some data because it appears to be corrupted. This can cause visual bugs and crashes. Please run the "recover" option from the patcher as soon as possible.

I have no clue where the "recover" option is, or the patcher. Some help with this would be appreciated and please don't ask me to recreate something I did not create.

Thank you

Hello! Regarding this error you can attempt repairing glyph client by running our Glyph installer again! It will recognize that you have it downloaded already then ask if you would like to uninstall or repair your glyph client! You can also right click your RIFT game and click on "Repair" which checks your files compared to ours to ensure that your files are not corrupted in any way!

Thank you. I'll try that. Anything except uninstall and reinstall, which I dread.
    As for the repair, I have done that. Also had my pc looked at by pc doc 2 weeks ago. All was okie dokie.
    Last edited by Iduna; 11-06-2019 at 03:27 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Please keep us updated on this issue!

Well that didn't work. The game crashed 3 times on me today, then just booted me out a few minutes ago and I can get back online.
    I uninstalled Glyph, reinstalled it, got an error message stating error downloading streaming updates error 3300, clicked ok, signed in, flash screen picture pops up, then drops down, send error report option pops up, click it and it keeps popping up. Still can't get in game.
    Any and all help is much appreciated.

Thank you

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Yikes! This is a stubborn one! We have to direct you to our customer support service. You can contact them at https://support.gamigo.com/ !

Will all the previous posts I've sent concerning this be forwarded to them?

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Will all the previous posts I've sent concerning this be forwarded to them?

The posts on the forum would not be read by customer support if that is what you are asking. If you have made a ticket regarding the issue please wait for it to be answered. If you have been sitting on a ticket how long has it been since your last reply?

I haven't made a ticket, yet. But will do so toot sweet!

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

I haven't made a ticket, yet. But will do so toot sweet!

Also feel free to reach out to me with any other questions you may have! Thank you so much! 😁

+ Reply to Thread