+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mouse DPI Button's Wont Bind

Soulwalker

Default Mouse DPI Button's Wont Bind

I am not sure if this was posted any where on forums, Tried a Search and didn't seem to turn up anything,

I am trying to use my DPI Up & Down Keys on my mouse as binds for the game, now I was wondering if I disable to ability to change my DPI setting on the mouse will the game than allow me to use those buttons like any other key, if not is there a work around, I am just trying to find a more easier way to hit Abilities in times on need than reaching across my keyboard for the Number Pad #1 key or etc.

Any Reply is Appreciated.

Thanks

Soulwalker

It all depends: some mouses have individual software that allows the customization of each button: including the DPI settings.

HOWEVER: Most mouses do not, and have the DPI tied in into the microcontroller in the mouse, and as such, you cannot use it for anything but setting the DPI.

Soulwalker

After about an hour of going through the mouse control panel settings and program that came with the mouse I figured it out,

I had to create a custom macro/keystroke for the buttons so the game was think I was hitting a keybind for example "Num Pad 1"

+ Reply to Thread