+ Reply to Thread

Thread: coming back to rift Error 3300 on download

Default coming back to rift Error 3300 on download

Hi guys,

I tried re-installing rift after I took a break from the game. Now I'm getting an Error 3300 while trying to download the game via Glyph. The error occurs after I hit the initial download mark (300 MB or something). Already contacted Support and explained my situation, they told me to Update drivers, install the latest version of .net Framework, clean up registry and so on.

What I tried myself:
    - Followed Support instruction
    - I port forwarded Rift to 6520-6540 TPC,
    - Allowed App/Game to pass Firewall
    - Run App as "Admin"
    - Re and uninstalled the app/game (multiple times).

Any idea on how I can fix this? Would really love to get back to the game, added a Glyph log to this post no idea if this will help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shirayuki2; 05-27-2019 at 01:41 PM.

sometimes is it a Region Error...has you used the Repair Tool?

Clean your HD Drives+System

sometimes is the used AntiVir programm the evil or Firewall...

I had never this Problem...
    Halte dein Abenteuer am Laufen... EU-PvE/ Server:Brutwacht

Quote Originally Posted by Inithyel View Post
    sometimes is it a Region Error...has you used the Repair Tool?

Clean your HD Drives+System

sometimes is the used AntiVir programm the evil or Firewall...

I had never this Problem...
    Thanks for your Time in helping me with this "Problem". I used the repair tool and ended up with the same Error 3300

Not sure if this will help but others had a problem with EU but if you don't play EU this is a forum post for connecting i know your trying to get the game to work but maybe check this out It could be and IP issue.. Some times IP addresses can cause games to crash because they are not able to connect just helping.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-fix-here.html

I Am and always will be a Murphy's Child....

Just as an alternative option, have you tried downloading and playing though Steam?
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Hey, guys thanks so much for taking of time to look into my post. I must admit that I did not know that this game had a steam version, the last time loaded it over Glyph. I feel a bit embarrassed for not looking into this more before complaining about some error. Thanks for letting me know about the Steam game of the possible Ip problem, I will try to install the game over steam.

thanks again to all of you, really big help, I let u know if steam solved my journey

I am glad to help though I can not say welcome for the help the credit goes to Aileen I just happen to run across it. I Used to work on old windows programs win 7 and found out when RIFT did that to me it was an IP address on my end as well as the region EU-US I needed to change the Region on top. And also when servers are down you will get that unable to load or connect and the EU has connection problems. Good luck with steam I use old GLIPH straight from TRION any ways. for future reference I am Not A guy or a dude and wow another mom who can actually give others kids help....(light hearten Joke do not troll me)

I Am and always will be a Murphy's Child....

+ Reply to Thread