+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not able to login one of my Characters

Soulwalker

Unhappy Not able to login one of my Characters

Every time I attempt to login one of my characters I get a message to contact Customer Support. All of the other characters on the account load fine. Have tried to submit the issue, but, I am bounced between two screens asking me to login, which I have done. I get to the screen to submit the problem for about 2 seconds when I am bounced back to the GLYPH screen. There is a Red Banner notifying of a problem with Customer Support that I don't have time to read completely. Character name is Shadowbabe@Greybriar. Reason for the post also is that while I was away from the game for some time is that Trion lost 2 characters from my account! Believe they never spent the time to look for the lvl 65's. Just a too bad, so sad message from Customer Support. Can anyone help me fix this issue. Thank You

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbabe View Post
    Every time I attempt to login one of my characters I get a message to contact Customer Support. All of the other characters on the account load fine. Have tried to submit the issue, but, I am bounced between two screens asking me to login, which I have done. I get to the screen to submit the problem for about 2 seconds when I am bounced back to the GLYPH screen. There is a Red Banner notifying of a problem with Customer Support that I don't have time to read completely. Character name is Shadowbabe@Greybriar. Reason for the post also is that while I was away from the game for some time is that Trion lost 2 characters from my account! Believe they never spent the time to look for the lvl 65's. Just a too bad, so sad message from Customer Support. Can anyone help me fix this issue. Thank You
    Try and turn off addblocker and stuff like that. Or just use another browser, i had a similar problem and using another browser and without any addblock/plugin worked for me.

Soulwalker

Default Thank You for the return of my character

Just checked and was able to log onto Shadowbabe. Thank You, which ever department corrected the issue!!!

+ Reply to Thread