+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PRIME: You are not running correct version of the game after update

Soulwalker

Default PRIME: You are not running correct version of the game after update

Dear Gamigo Support Team,

after applying today update I cannot login to Prime server.
    Game client says - You are not running correct version of the game.

Live server works as expected - it allows login, but locked due to maintenance on it atm.
    Last edited by inkster; 03-28-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Soulwalker

problem is resolved on its own. all works now.

Soulwalker

Default You are not running correct version of the game after update

I am having the same issue, but for me i can not login to my live account as i am not a prime user i dont no about prime server login.
    Adding to this i have 2 player profiles on to different servers 1 on NA and one on EU.
    The problem is that there are 2 differend update for this 2 server.
    Why two different update this time i can not switch from EU to NA as it downloads different update every time.
    Another thing the update on Eu works perfect for me but NA update gives me a massage "You are not running correct version of the game after update" my entire progress of the game is on NA server i think it more then 2 years of game play that is more the 2000 hours of gameplay according to my steam account and i can not play on NA as the game crash with the above message. Its more then 12 hours after the update and i still cannot access the game on NA server i am missing the carnival main ques for which i have been wating for so long.
    And yes i updated the game on NA server 5 times after reciving the above message but still it gives me the same message.
    Last edited by Nilesh; 03-28-2019 at 10:56 PM. Reason: forget to add something

+ Reply to Thread