+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zowee

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: "It looks like you're logging in from a new location" error message

Soulwalker

Default "It looks like you're logging in from a new location" error message

When I tried to log in, I got the message "It looks like you're logging in from a new location."

But I have not logged from a new location, I logged in from the same location as I normally do. I even logged in from this location earlier in the day.

Now I am waiting for an authentication email that is not arriving even though I have hit the resend code button several times. I sent myself an email from another account, and it appeared instantly so my account is receiving emails. I checked my junkmail folder and see nothing from Rift there either.

I think something is wrong with your Authentication Process. I have two Rift accounts that I access from the same computer and only one is affected.

What can I do?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hello,

I suggest you contact the customer support through support@trionworlds.com.

They can help resolve the issues better than we can.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello,

I suggest you contact the customer support through support@trionworlds.com.

They can help resolve the issues better than we can.
    Thanks.

I contacted customer support via the Trion website and immediately received an automated email to my account saying they got my report.

That shows my email account is working so the problem seems to be that I'm not being sent an email with the authentication code.

Ascendant

I know that in the past mostly in countries like Germany some of the larger providers ended up blocking this type of email.... many changed mail addresses and solved things that way. Not sure how things are nowadays, but if you have the possibility to change, even temporarily, might be worth a shot..

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    I know that in the past mostly in countries like Germany some of the larger providers ended up blocking this type of email.... many changed mail addresses and solved things that way. Not sure how things are nowadays, but if you have the possibility to change, even temporarily, might be worth a shot..

you can't change email on your account without customer support

+ Reply to Thread