+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fonzarelley
  • 1 Post By fonzarelley

Thread: Can't log into a character. Game crashes while loading.

Default Can't log into a character. Game crashes while loading.

So pretty much what the title says. I can't seem to log in to a character. Stupid me decided to log off in Margle Palace and well.. let's just say that place never really seemed to agree with my computer. Now no matter what I do it seems like the character is stuck there.

I've tried logging in as other characters and I'm successful, but they aren't at Margle Palace. I've also set my graphics settings to the lowest possible and no luck. This led me to think that maybe if I repaired the game it would fix my problem. However, once again I was wrong.

Do you guys have any suggestions before I contact support and see if they can move my character out of there?

Thanks!

Telaran

You have to contact support this happened to me once in margle. I logged out too close to a wall and it was trying to log me back into the wall and would crash everytime. They just need to relocate your character.
    Major Constipator the bad dream
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

Dang, I was hoping it didn't come to that considering the whole deal going on with support at the moment. But it is what it is.

Thanks for the info!

+ Reply to Thread