+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not receiving bought CREDITS...WTF

Telaran

Default Not receiving bought CREDITS...WTF

I just bought credits via the hp...the process went through without any problem - the credits showed up after i was redirected to my Glyph/Rift account. Then when i logged in the game...NO credits, so i checked back to the account and NO MORE CREDITS.

Also there is no more transaction in the history which was there just a few minutes ago. WTF?

I want urgent help...this sucks!

UPDATE: I found my credits...they were given to PRIME even i ordered Rift live Credits! So again...WTF?
    Last edited by Baelger; 12-02-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Seems you actually ordered Prime credits.

You should try contacting support and explaining politely.

Telaran

...wish it was like this...in that case - my fault, but i was redirected from live to hp and i checked twice if i really order live credits...so no, i did not order Prime credits.

Xly
    Plane Touched

Sorry to hear this. With the current state of "customer support" I wouldn't hope for an answer before the new year.

Also: Only a ticket can help here. You could try to contact Tidbitz or Fasty directly but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Telaran

Default sigh...

...ok...i DO understand that there are many topics for the new team...and i have really no problem to wait a while...

I even accept that game issues will won't be solved soon, but this is about money and in that case i do not have the patience to wait...cause as everyone here...i have to earn it!

Telaran

Default ...

4 days and still counting...

Telaran

6 days - no answer!

Xly
    Plane Touched

You will not get an answer in the forums since this is not where customer support happens/happened in the past. Write a ticket, wait a month or three... No point in bumping this every 1-2 days.

Telaran

There is a point in bumping this...and if you would just take a moment to think about...you would know why i do this...

I wrote a ticket....showing all facts...but got no help yet....

So i will push this threat until i get my matter solved....

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    There is a point in bumping this...and if you would just take a moment to think about...you would know why i do this...

I wrote a ticket....showing all facts...but got no help yet....

So i will push this threat until i get my matter solved....
    Good luck! I have had a very detailed request for help in since Nov 4 th...still waiting
    Have you ever wanted to?

I had bought 20 credits via Glyph a few months ago and found that they had been credited to Prime without my consent. Support refused to correct this and transfer it to Live. Allegedly it wouldn't work, which I doubt. At that time, I didn't even have access to Prime although I had regulars. I finally told the support that they could put the credits in somewhere else. Since then I only buy out of the game what worked well so far. I think you want to get players on Prime this way.

Telaran

phoenix1957

I had bought 20 credits via Glyph a few months ago and found that they had been credited to Prime without my consent.
    That is exactly what happened to me - beside the fact that i was directed to hp out of the game.

That is exactly what happened to me - beside the fact that i was directed to hp out of the game.
    I was wanting to buy the 50 euro pack but since seeing how there is no support for credit purchases I am scared to
    Have you ever wanted to?

Telaran

...and you know what's worst about all this...our new CMs rather concern about wardrobe contests than reacting to money issues...

Sorry, but i don't get it...

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

...and you know what's worst about all this...our new CMs rather concern about wardrobe contests than reacting to money issues...

Sorry, but i don't get it...
    Hey guys! I absolutely understand your disillusionment, let me just say that first. The tickets are a CS issue and trust me, at the moment people are being trained and on top of that they are absolutely snowed under with problems from the transition. It is not the case that I care more about the wardrobe contest, obviously but unfortunately, there is not a lot I can do when it comes to the tickets aside from trying to get answers and pressuring people (and I am doing that). I know it's hard and I am sorry about it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast