+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not receiving bought CREDITS...WTF

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post
    Hey guys! I absolutely understand your disillusionment, let me just say that first. The tickets are a CS issue and trust me, at the moment people are being trained and on top of that they are absolutely snowed under with problems from the transition. It is not the case that I care more about the wardrobe contest, obviously but unfortunately, there is not a lot I can do when it comes to the tickets aside from trying to get answers and pressuring people (and I am doing that). I know it's hard and I am sorry about it all.
    i was really pleased that we got a reply explaining the situation and even an apology on this matter rather than an excuse to close the thread for being not constructive like what our old CM usually did.
    Last edited by Ghostofjoe; 12-12-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Telaran

First of all - i really do appreciate your post, also i wished it came a bit earlier. And yes i do know, that it's not CMs' business, but nevertheless you are (at least for the moment) our only connection to the other members of the Rift team...because none of us gets answers by the CS team.

Having said that - i want to point out again that money issues must have highest priority - because they can be solved right away, if the CS concerns and WANTS to help.

And as we are only 12 days away from holidays this must be done urgently because everybody wants to have restorative holidays.

AFAICM...i wanted to use the wrong placed credits to play as Patron during my holidays....and i bet...many others too.

Regards

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    First of all - i really do appreciate your post, also i wished it came a bit earlier. And yes i do know, that it's not CMs' business, but nevertheless you are (at least for the moment) our only connection to the other members of the Rift team...because none of us gets answers by the CS team.

Having said that - i want to point out again that money issues must have highest priority - because they can be solved right away, if the CS concerns and WANTS to help.

And as we are only 12 days away from holidays this must be done urgently because everybody wants to have restorative holidays.

AFAICM...i wanted to use the wrong placed credits to play as Patron during my holidays....and i bet...many others too.

Regards
    But what you are doing is the equivalent of screaming at the stock boy because the cashier won't give you a refund.

Telaran

Is it that...? Maybe...maybe not...but the real question is...what other ways do we have instead?

Atm i see no other way to keep things up and in movement. I tried everything else...so i wrote this post...and finally...i did not scream at the "stock boy" i just asked him to get someone in charge

Okay I have no issue nor ticket nor missing anything. It seems users do not understand that the staff working on the forum is not the same staff working on the tickets, nor is the forum staff working on Dev stuff, the one responsible for the forum gets the info from others in the chain of command, so if you guys want attention, this is the way, but to get your tickets faster this is not the way.
    The staff handling tickets are not reading the forum cause they handle tickets, it is their job.
    It is totally inutil to go one with this here on the forum. You will not get your issue resolved here since this is not the support desk.
    If you read it was informed that it might take some time, it is not that easy nor simples a transition to a new game especially when they came we had Harvester event ongoing, and yet to prepare immediately to the next event Fae Yule.

Imo you guys should maybe read the starter post once more.
    EU: Dravenia & Co, Quelandra, NA: Dionella & Co, Prime: Soulwhisper etc.
    Practically many characters also created for Dimension visiting

Quote Originally Posted by Dravenia View Post
    Okay I have no issue nor ticket nor missing anything. It seems users do not understand that the staff working on the forum is not the same staff working on the tickets, nor is the forum staff working on Dev stuff, the one responsible for the forum gets the info from others in the chain of command, so if you guys want attention, this is the way, but to get your tickets faster this is not the way.
    The staff handling tickets are not reading the forum cause they handle tickets, it is their job.
    It is totally inutil to go one with this here on the forum. You will not get your issue resolved here since this is not the support desk.
    If you read it was informed that it might take some time, it is not that easy nor simples a transition to a new game especially when they came we had Harvester event ongoing, and yet to prepare immediately to the next event Fae Yule.

Imo you guys should maybe read the starter post once more.
    Since you do not have an issue you would not get, paying for a game (which I do since beta) and waiting now soon to be 2 months is a bit much
    Have you ever wanted to?

Telaran

... the one responsible for the forum gets the info from others in the chain of command, so if you guys want attention, this is the way, but to get your tickets faster this is not the way.
    So first of all...and i said that several times...I DO know that CMs can't solve my ticket...but as you wrote...it is their job to hand over information out of and into the chain of command...

...hope you get the point....and again...money issues should have highest priority cause they directly touch the players' trust into the CS of a game...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2