+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alonnar

Thread: Support Ticket 1156677

Soulwalker

Default Support Ticket 1156677

Hello Support,

I have had a support ticket in for over a week now with no response other than the case open form letter. This ticket is regarding an issue that prevents me from playing. Is there even a support team left? If so, how long is it going to take to get resolution?

Alonnar/Sofyaz
    Last edited by Alonnar; 11-12-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Rift Chaser

Woah, you got the new patch before everyone else? That prevents everyone playing? I'd warn others and spread awareness!

I have had one in since Nov 4th-- Number 1156974

And mine is a simple fix too..so sad CS has come to this for those like me who pay to play +++
    Have you ever wanted to?

Did you get any answers or help yet? I am still in que, long que been 11 days and counting
    Have you ever wanted to?

Tickets are definitely going to take a while to resolve. It's likely that Trion Worlds contracted out some of the CS stuff. A lot of the common stuff across many games (Customer Service and Forum Moderation, mainly) are often assisted in this way. The Trion sale to Gamigo was quite a surprise to many - and probably to any assistance company they had for Customer Service. Additionally, the folks that Trion had for CS are likely gone and the new Gamigo CS folks are not up to speed. In these conditions, it's unlikely that any one can easily see which are easy fixes and which are not. And the queue has got to be very long.

But Alonnar, if it's a game stopping thing.. maybe the folks here on the forums have some advice that might help. What's your issue?

And Kulta, I doubt that our support tickets show up with "this person spends gobs o' money in the game" so that just won't get those tickets answers any quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Tickets are definitely going to take a while to resolve. It's likely that Trion Worlds contracted out some of the CS stuff. A lot of the common stuff across many games (Customer Service and Forum Moderation, mainly) are often assisted in this way. The Trion sale to Gamigo was quite a surprise to many - and probably to any assistance company they had for Customer Service. Additionally, the folks that Trion had for CS are likely gone and the new Gamigo CS folks are not up to speed. In these conditions, it's unlikely that any one can easily see which are easy fixes and which are not. And the queue has got to be very long.

But Alonnar, if it's a game stopping thing.. maybe the folks here on the forums have some advice that might help. What's your issue?

And Kulta, I doubt that our support tickets show up with "this person spends gobs o' money in the game" so that just won't get those tickets answers any quicker.
    Oh I agree but I find it sad that a business is all about money and yet you support it and pay (even after it changed hands)...well it is sad
    Have you ever wanted to?

Soulwalker

Still no response to the ticket except the initial canned response. Have never had a support ticket, guess I had to have one at the most inopportune time...

Quote Originally Posted by Alonnar View Post
    Still no response to the ticket except the initial canned response. Have never had a support ticket, guess I had to have one at the most inopportune time...
    I still have not had a reply to mine either, I put it in Nov 4th...Over 2 weeks ago
    Have you ever wanted to?

+ Reply to Thread