+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EnnCee

Thread: error: #3300

Telaran

Angry error: #3300

so tired...

it's been 15-20 days, and I'm still trying to get the client updated; NOW support, after re-sending several useless suggestions, has stopped replying to me. pretty bad way to treat a player who has been a subscriber (without any interruption in service) since beta. pretty bad, indeed.

...makes me wonder how they keep their BBB rating up, among other questions.

I am very, very frustrated with the lack of caring and the difference from the days when you could talk to an engineer or a live, knowledgeable, service rep and get prompt and thoughtful help.

BTW, this is the code that stops the patch:

"[2018-11-03T21:45:43Z] ERR (#3300): Download failed with curl code 56: 9.99 MB in 464.00 seconds at 0.02 MB/s, 0% compression"

Unfortunately, aside from the troubleshooting methods you can find via Google, it may be awhile before you get a response from CS. Trion was bought out and the purchasing company is still getting everything together. Hopefully one of the few kept on by Gamigo or someone from Gamigo's CS team can resolve the issue soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Telaran

Default ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Unfortunately, aside from the troubleshooting methods you can find via Google, it may be awhile before you get a response from CS. Trion was bought out and the purchasing company is still getting everything together. Hopefully one of the few kept on by Gamigo or someone from Gamigo's CS team can resolve the issue soon.
    I did not know trion had been bought out. this explains a lot, especially if they are still in transition. it explains but does not excuse, however. my loyalty deserves better treatment than this.

do you know anything about this new company? I hope they are not going to dumb-down the graphics like ncsoft has done to aion recently...

regards

Telaran

Default red banner

now there is a red banner across the top of the support page saying that support will be operating slowly, if at all, for the next few weeks. the message is in clumsy English. I guess they got rid of the american staff. that does not bode well for intricate problems.

+ Reply to Thread