+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Schneeball

Thread: Error #3300

Exclamation Error #3300

starting the update process...
    it runs for a few minutes...
    error #3300 message ends the patching...
    opening the GlyphClient.0.log and looking for the files, that won't download normal...
    downloading the missing files with a download manager...
    restarting the update process, only to run into the same error again.

Updating the game that way isn't fun and it takes a lot of time, it would really help, if we could download the whole patch directly somewhere else.

Anyway, error #3300 is still bugging around, especially when it comes to larger patches.
    Last edited by Schneeball; 10-13-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    and thank you.

Telaran

Angry so tired...

it's been 15 days, and I'm still trying to get the client updated; NOW support, after re-sending several useless suggestions, has stopped replying to me. pretty bad way to treat a player who has been a subscriber (without any interruption in service) since beta. pretty bad, indeed.

...makes me wonder how they keep their BBB rating up, among other questions.

I am very, very frustrated with the lack of caring and the difference from the days when you could talk to an engineer or a live, knowledgeable, service rep and get prompt and thoughtful help.

BTW, this is the code that stops the patch:

"[2018-11-03T21:45:43Z] ERR (#3300): Download failed with curl code 56: 9.99 MB in 464.00 seconds at 0.02 MB/s, 0% compression"
    Last edited by EnnCee; 11-03-2018 at 02:13 PM.

I'm having the same error now in Trove too, #1034 popping up in the middle of the download, and starting the update over and over again from the beginning...

As mentioned before, it would really help if we would get a full list of patch files, so that we can download them directly.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    and thank you.

+ Reply to Thread