+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player models don't show

Default Player models don't show

I don't know if I have a corrupted file or if I clicked some setting I can't find to reverse, but when I log on to the game the character models don't render. Pets and NPC's do, just not player models. I was hoping a patch would correct it since Steam won't check the files for me. But it has been about a month now. Coincidentally? I haven't seen my player models since I purchased and placed dimension item dogs.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

Telaran

If you are in any town that contains practice dolls for practicing dps, try and attack one. I sometimes get the same problem, but my character gets rendered properly when I attack something.

Bug should be resolved nonehteless, but in the meantime you might want a workaround.
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynda View Post
    If you are in any town that contains practice dolls for practicing dps, try and attack one. I sometimes get the same problem, but my character gets rendered properly when I attack something.

Bug should be resolved nonehteless, but in the meantime you might want a workaround.
    Didn't do a thing

Next? hehehe
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

+ Reply to Thread