+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skiye

Thread: Game doesn't load Large buildings and Water (intermittent)

Rift Disciple

Exclamation Game doesn't load Large buildings and Water (intermittent)

This has happened to me twice. The first time it was super cool and i road it out as long as i could before game crashed. The second time, I decided to actually record it for a bit. It actually corrected itself while i was in game, which i thought was neat. But not only did the client not load the buildings, it took those objects away completely and i could run freely pretty much everywhere. I also didnt do this in the video, but even though the water doesn't load, you still swim if you jump in it...

Not sure if this video will help, its not a big deal, because a reload fixes it. But maybe this is part of a bigger client issue that might help the devs out. Either way i recorded and uploaded for everyone to see haha.

https://youtu.be/oF7GQgIxTV0

Rift Disciple

This has happened to me several more times, including this morning... its very cook that i dont get any invisible collisions, i can go anywhere i want.

Rift Chaser

Thats happened to me before too. It could be the game is trying to load some corrupted texture files.

You may want to repair your game client. From the glyph client right click where it says rift on the left "game select" section and chose repair.

It's cleared things up for me and I haven't had issues since.

+ Reply to Thread