+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crashed through the world, now forbidden.

Default Crashed through the world, now forbidden.

Trying to do the particle quest to complete eternal quest and i crashed through the floor several times, sometimes being ported back to another zone. This last time, the game crashed and now, i cant login again. I'm forbidden. Already submitted a ticket, but the last note I saw someone mention this issue a few years ago, said it took several weeks to get CS to fix it. I'd like to know if there is a faster solution.

T

Crashed through the world, now forbidden.-none2.jpg

You need to contact CS.

Weeks is likely an exaggeration.

it was a penalty imposed on players for finding the gap exploits in zones to get outside the intended barriers which became much more enforced with that blind spot in the NE section of the Plane of Water, it is not given very easy repeals as they have to diagnose the logs to determine when where and how the trespass occurred so they can decide if it was intentional exploitation or a bug they need to fix, and with all the attention on prime he should keep dev eyes on this threat as often as he can til it is replied to by Brasse or Tacitus so they can insure that CS is giving it the needed attention

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    it was a penalty imposed on players for finding the gap exploits in zones to get outside the intended barriers which became much more enforced with that blind spot in the NE section of the Plane of Water, it is not given very easy repeals as they have to diagnose the logs to determine when where and how the trespass occurred so they can decide if it was intentional exploitation or a bug they need to fix, and with all the attention on prime he should keep dev eyes on this threat as often as he can til it is replied to by Brasse or Tacitus so they can insure that CS is giving it the needed attention
    Well considering I crashed runnng back from Alittu into the schism and rubber banding all over the place, it should be easy to see the failure points were not intentional.

T

none the less they have to put priority on it in the first place to fix it

usually someone blocked for exploiting wouldnt get their priorities even if the person is disputing it

less than 24 hours, ~18hrs and fixed. thank you Senior GM Nycoloth.

T

+ Reply to Thread