+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TrionBrasse

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: How long does it take for staff to reply to tickets?

Soulwalker

Default How long does it take for staff to reply to tickets?

I made a ticket concerning my purchase problems, and I googled them afterwards. The SAME problem I am having dates to 2016 if not earlier!!! All the posts are dead end's saying they are still waiting for a reply. I am new to Rift, I figured the game might be a little dead, but this seems a little spooky. I just made the tickets 2 hours ago, I'll be patient.. but I don't want it to last years D:

Yes I have money in my card... Yes the details are correct... Yes I tried multiple methods... I even changed my country or whatever for an initial problem.

Anyways, how long can I expect to wait? Is there already an answer?
    http://prntscr.com/j1jcpr Screenshot of message

ok, 2 hours is a little impatient

0-3 business days maybe

Soulwalker

I have submitted a ticket tuesday in late afternoon for a purchase problem and still haven't got an answer.
    Also my thread got no answer on this forum, and no answer on steam forum

dealing with trion literally left me feeling like I got scammed by a nigerian prince

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Account and purchase problems can be very tricky to resolve, and none of us outside of CS have the tools nor expertise needed to research and review them. That is why we have no answer to give here or on Steam forums.

CS ticket queues tend to fluctuate a lot depending on how many tickets are created. As CS looks after all of our games, a major issue in one will affect queues for all games. Please hang in there, they WILL help as soon as they can.
    Brasse

+ Reply to Thread