+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to purchase from Rift store (live servers) from UK

Soulwalker

Default Unable to purchase from Rift store (live servers) from UK

Keep getting error while trying to purchase from rift store. i have the correct funds and my bank is not blocking this transaction. I am from the UK and after talking to some other players from the UK they all have the same problem.

I have made a ticket and still no reply, seems like tron doesn't want my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nugster91 View Post
    Keep getting error while trying to purchase from rift store. i have the correct funds and my bank is not blocking this transaction. I am from the UK and after talking to some other players from the UK they all have the same problem.

I have made a ticket and still no reply, seems like tron doesn't want my money.
    I live in Finland and found out the hard way, on my own, you have to put in a providence in the pay form. We do not have Providences here but I used our city name in both the city and providence slots and it worked. I tried to notify the CS department but after 3 days I gave up. I hope that helps you
    Have you ever wanted to?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    I live in Finland and found out the hard way, on my own, you have to put in a providence in the pay form. We do not have Providences here but I used our city name in both the city and providence slots and it worked. I tried to notify the CS department but after 3 days I gave up. I hope that helps you
    I have used the correct providence and tried both my bank card and PayPal neither work. the only response I got from CS is to make sure my bank haven't blocked the transaction which I know they haven't.

Nothing else to do i guess

+ Reply to Thread