+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot Log in, IP error

Soulwalker

Default Cannot Log in, IP error

Hi, im playing from a dorm type setting using a wifi.

I get the error every time I try and log in: "Your external IP address has changed since you Authenticated. "

I sent a mail to support but im worried with prime launch I will be waiting forever.

I also could only afford the steam starter pack , so I only have like 1 week of patron time to use until I can buy more.

Is there any fix for this?

Soulwalker

Angry

having the same issue my husband had some trouble remembering his password then he got in and 5 seconds later everything stoped loading and we can no longer acess the website or the game without getting error 2025 so they blocked our IP so in there heads his account activity was suspicious so lets block everyone on that IP also... and of course putting in a ticket is useless because they dont respond now ive already wasted 1 of the 15 days of patron time that was gifted and prob atleast another 2-3 days of it by time they respond this is ridiculous.

Plane Touched

Use VPN? Tunnel bear works well

Soulwalker

Best way for me was, having this once, to reset my router. I got a new IP and could log in like nothing happened.

+ Reply to Thread