+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technical Issues

Soulwalker

Default Technical Issues

Hey guys, first of all I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have recently hit level 70 and my itentions are to raid and do dungeons however, I have noticed a few issues while doing raid rifts and dungeons. Sometimes my Rift client will freeze and crash, I can't say if this is a regular occurance as I've only been back for a few days but what I can say is that the error messages/crashes are throwing unhandled exceptions which from a programming point of view is very bad as it shows that the systems aren't very robust. Is this an issue which is being looked into? I can see this becoming a big problem for raiders.

Has anyone else experienced these types of crashes?

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Risingminion View Post
    Hey guys, first of all I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have recently hit level 70 and my itentions are to raid and do dungeons however, I have noticed a few issues while doing raid rifts and dungeons. Sometimes my Rift client will freeze and crash, I can't say if this is a regular occurance as I've only been back for a few days but what I can say is that the error messages/crashes are throwing unhandled exceptions which from a programming point of view is very bad as it shows that the systems aren't very robust. Is this an issue which is being looked into? I can see this becoming a big problem for raiders.

Has anyone else experienced these types of crashes?
    It's normal for rift to crash from time to time. In certain cases (teleport to ZE boss with a lot of players, second ananke boss) probability of crash is increasing significantly.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

It is not NORMAL for Rift to crash, if it is crashing then there is something wrong and it needs to be fixed/addressed.
    To be a healer you have to have a pure heart, one that will always think about others before yourself. My fellow man shall not fall as long as I have breathe. Trust me and stand by my side and you shall always be rewarded with life.

+ Reply to Thread