+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Launcher is failing to update RIFT

Soulwalker

Exclamation Glyph Launcher is failing to update RIFT

Initializing Rift is taking far too long i waited 25 minutes but upon discovering its not even moving to update. is there a glitch or bug going on? also when i click the update button it does nothing. except give me the Initializing Rift bar. but nothing moves it does nothing. if i keep it for long enough it will say an error #1038 . when nothing is on the screen except the launcher not the game itself. whats going on? can it be fixed is this happening to anyone else?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hello! Please close all RIFT and Glyph processes, restart your PC, and then attempt to patch again. If the issue persists, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com and we'll be happy to troubleshoot with you.

known issue...

with all respect, hesk, restart shouldn't be necessary.

when you see 1038 appear, click that away and try again.

if you do not see 1038 appear rightaway, click another game, then click rift again.. and hit the update/play button.

3rd option : close all glyph processes through task manager, click the glyph download on the website, choose the REPAIR option
    after that, run glyph again.

Seeing this issue daily..

+ Reply to Thread