+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Default LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Lag is insane, by the time you enter wf they are over, In IA you freeze up before being teleported--There is no latency issue just huge amounts of lag and I am not alone A lot of people said they too are having LAGGGGG

Some can not even teleport to wb Now ...
    Last edited by Kulta; 02-04-2018 at 03:46 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    Lag is insane, by the time you enter wf they are over, In IA you freeze up before being teleported--There is no latency issue just huge amounts of lag and I am not alone A lot of people said they too are having LAGGGGG
    Yes! I was having really weird lag in Tok's Dungeon yesterday. Would get long hesitation going through the doorways (with the levers), but no latency issues. Also, when doing the rat maze, the orbs that you click on were slow to respond. General movement speed had no issue, and no issues in the Sudoku room or the Number (math) room.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

we have been in Temple of Ananke for now almost 45 min.. Every boss is not able to be attacked for lik 15 sec.. we are at the last boss now and it IS NOT ACTIVE.. there is nothing we can do.. we cannot make the last boss active.. what a waste of 45 min or 1 hour to finish one expert. !!!!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Soulwalker

Temple seems to be hitting the hardest of the spes with the lag.. other ones had some here and there but temple was almost non responsive for most of the fights.. last boss wouldnt even let hit or would reset.. shards wouldnt take damage.. sigh...

Shard hopping is also taking exceptionally long!
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

I think it might just be Wolfsbane

last night we were doing a NM6 Rift and everyone in the 20 man raid group couldn't use abilities for like 15 secs. Sometimes the boss would spawn and no damage shown, then it would be dead. Everything was delayed for every one.

Today, like others have said, we couldn't finish Temple of Ananke. We had to leave the instance after 40 min because the Boss was either LoS, or we were unable to attack it. This happened on every boss as well throughout the entire dungeon, especially the Obsidian PIllar.
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Mobs also weren't spawning around footholds for me
    .Currently in Intrepid Darkening Deeps. Massive lag issues. Mobs and objects aren't spawning. The second boss keeps despawning after a few seconds and resetting over and over.
    Last edited by Xydru; 02-03-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Seems as though the problem is related to WolfsBane Shard.
    We just did a crift run there and the mobs were unable to be attacked for like 15 sec.. That was also the shard we were doing the NM6 on last night.

Just fyi.

Pretty sure its all shards for me anyway. I recently updated my internet to max speed too, so who knows.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Soulwalker

I've been having trouble with Wolfsbane all day. Up until 20 minutes ago when I was unable to shard hop at all. Camped got back in still no shard hoppy. Exited and tried to get back in now it loads to 10%. Says 118: Connected to game server in the corner and if I leave the game on the 10% screen long enough I get a message that pops up and says Disconnected from server because of inactivity. Press OK to exit.. I'm not even in I'm sitting at a 10% loading screen.

The problem is not only one NA shard related, I've been having huge lag spikes (Typhiria EU) these past few days (like around 5k latency at times even), to the point that everything on my screen stops and then suddenly after a moment starts at which point I might already be dead

Also had issues with SPE dungeons, in Intrepid Gyel last boss wouldn't spawn at all and we noticed that our previous Gyel run didn't count at all lol....

Lag seems to hit bad on the more busy EU times, evenings and of course weekends...

Some can not even teleport to wb Now ...
    Have you ever wanted to?

What a mess
    Have you ever wanted to?

Lag everywhere today, from shard hop to VP boss fights.
    Just, comfortably numb....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast