+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Good ol' #1034

Default Good ol' #1034

"There was an error receiving data. There maybe a problem with your connection." No I do not have a problem with the connection. I connected with RIFT fine before the maintenance and update. I can go online for anything else. I can connect here. So this tells me there is a problem with the updater.

were you trying to patch Rift NA without closing everything related to glyph/rift?

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Please submit a support ticket, so our CS team can troubleshoot the issue for you.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...-Trion-Support

Default Now Error #3300

Looks like we'll be running the gambit of errors. Joy.

Default Complete Uninstall

Uninstalled RIFT. In the process of re-installing and yep #3300. Sent in a ticket.

Default Good to go

After 4 'Repairs" and multiple tries to run it to include two complete uninstalls and two attempts to re-install. What I found was even though I gave RIFT priority through any 'Firewalls' and had no issues before while playing. Just the patch before this one and this one. It appears that BitRaider might have been an issue. I uninstalled BitRaider and was able to get RIFT re-installed.

Whenever I get any error, I run the install from the website, choose repair. I do this only once a week (till patch)

The patch update sometimes gets messed up if you have glyph open already and have been playing just before you want to run the patch.

Closing Rift/Glyph by closing the glyph window and restarting to run the patch is at times not enough.
    Hit ctrl + alt + del once, go to the taskmaster and close all glyph related applications and processes. Then restart Glyph and run the patch.
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-08-2018 at 03:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread