Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrwidoes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: YARET API related to DCing?

Default YARET API related to DCing?

I noticed since the YARET crash on friday and the server reset right after which did nothing for YARET that client crashing, freezing and DCing have all ceased, I hope the developers have taken notice to this as the hackers may have been exploiting the API to do this

That is extremely unlikely.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I noticed since the YARET crash on friday and the server reset right after which did nothing for YARET that client crashing, freezing and DCing have all ceased, I hope the developers have taken notice to this as the hackers may have been exploiting the API to do this
    The way those feeds usually work is there's a text file generated by the server, usually in xml, and the website simply reads and parses it.

YARET isn't accessing the game servers or anything.

Telaran

The world is flat and the illuminati are using yaret to haxor rift for the lulz

Rift Disciple

API has nothing to do with "Ddos" attacks.. So no API would not have affected this. That's like comparing a car with an orange.
    Remember when Rift was:

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Releasing T2 gear on the store today simply is not going to happen. Right now, that is the best gear in the game that you can earn. I'm not going to go against my very own definition of pay to win.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

I can confirm that the YARET issue is not related to any DDOS.

Please see this thread for updates on the YARET issues on NA servers (it's still working fine on EU): http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...en-22-dec.html
    Thank you!
    Brasse

Closed Thread