+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mixup between steam account and glyph account

Shadowlander

Default mixup between steam account and glyph account

I just recently returned to the game during the week. I seem to have ran into a strange problem. When I launch Rift from Steam it always wants to default to my "steam login". If I allow it to do this it opens the game and I have no characters.

If I launch rift from Steam and force it to "login with different account" I am able to access all of my old characters.

Anyways, I attempted to purchase a couple of the packs on sale in the steam winter sale. They won't apply to my glyph account. If I login and allow it to use my steam account with no characters, they are there.

I sent an email to support for assistance but I wanted to see if anyone knew what caused this or how to fix.

Shadowlander

I tried completely uninstalling Rift and the Glyph launcher. I then reinstalled through Steam, launched game, and same outcome. Appears completely account related to me from what I can tell. Something with the way Steam account links to my Rift account?

Plane Touched

Have you tried taking steam completely out and just using Glyph? You don't need steam to play rift.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Have you tried taking steam completely out and just using Glyph? You don't need steam to play rift.
    Yes, if I launch the game through the Glyph Launcher without Steam I am able to login just fine but still don't see the recent purchases.

+ Reply to Thread