+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playable before full down load

Default Playable before full down load

Loading the game on a new machine, it would seem the playable option before full down load no longer works? I have more than half of the game downloaded (8gb) but when I try to launch it would say I am not running the correct version of the game and to go back to the updater. Maybe it's just me

If this was NA, you were trying during a patch when the game was down. Try again later.

Soulwalker

thats better that logging in and falling through the world as ground collision is apparently not yet downloaded

Soulwalker

At least you're able to log on. I try to log on and all of my characters have vanished into thin air. I was able to log in 2 hours ago but now I log on and their all gone. I can't even change servers as it says "This Server May Be Temporarily Unavailable." on every server.

When I sent Trion a support ticket they asked for a lot of personal information that seems either irrelevant or that they already have on file.

EDIT: And now all of the servers are down...at least it isn't just me and a couple buddies now.
    Last edited by Gagner; 11-29-2017 at 01:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread