+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Fasti

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Loggin Server EU down?

Shadowlander

Default Loggin Server EU down?

Is ther down today. I can not started game. 92% is finisch.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    same here ,shame there nothing else ,like say destiny 2 out in 40 minutes or so...
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=481395&dateline=12967  50480
    Do not mess in the Affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste nice with ketchup.

Default broken??

Is the Eu side of things broken?
    i get as far as 92% on the log in page and nothing ,nada,zip,zero,just hangs at 92%
    cant even get as far as character select.
    looks like ill be joining the lagfest of destiny 2 instead then.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=481395&dateline=12967  50480
    Do not mess in the Affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste nice with ketchup.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    Hey there,

Thanks for the reports! We are investigating an issue with EU connectivity across our games, so please bear with us.

Same here, so yeah seems as if something is wrong on Trions side.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

Telaran

Same here, plus I got really odd system messages (claiming that I was at my plat limit for my loyalty level, which is the second - blue I think) Wanted to relog and can't get in anymore.

Plat limit would be extremely odd, for it came after I got my buying order fulfilled in the auction house (which says, I just *spent* money - if I haven't been at the cap before, I'm certainly not afterwards???)

seems sacrificing that chicken worked, well Colonel Sanders sacrificed it, and with his special herbs and spices..
    Edit, broke again
    Last edited by Scorpy; 10-24-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default EU servers will not load (NA does) Tue 10/24 am PT

Attempts to start EU halts on initial screen w/ 92% loaded and "108: Request select authentication" displayed; never gets to character selection screen. Windows10 Task manager shows some CPU activity, but no memory or network activity. No other diagnostics. Load screen may time out (to Restart? dialog) or may just sit there for as long as I care to wait.

(Yes, same symptom as another thread, but "broken?" as a title was not very informative.)

NA shards load fine.

I'm in NA (pacific tz), tue 10/24. Tried EU a few times the past couple of hours w/ 1 connect that DC'd after maybe 15m., else refuses to connect.

Soulwalker

92% login 90% logout screens here too, and lots of guildies have same issue, also game is saying i have no patron status, can not access auction house etc... also tried to download glyph, is not working to
    Last edited by Okcuv; 10-24-2017 at 09:42 AM.

General of Telara

thanks for the comment on the patron status, I was just looking for information if someone else has this issue before opening a ticket :-)

I could log in just fine, it's just saying I don't have patron status. I didn't try the auction house. can't now since I logged out and can't log in anymore ;)

I'll spare the support team the ticket then!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Default Intermittent Connectivity

I noticed today when i would log in i would get stuck at 90%, or 92% getting hung up on 108 and 123.. My first session of the game loading I was only able to craft a few things and it was very slow. My patron was completely gone. Since I'm in IT I did the basic troubleshooting. dns flush, ip configs, reboot wireless access point, reboot computer, recreated new SSID tracert the IP address shown in the loading screen. Everything was good, no bad hops or broken paths. Although i did notice some strange texts while the game was loading it mentioned reaching alternative servers. So I am thinking this could be a service side issue affecting those who may be hosted on those server. I did not document the servers nor do any digging besides the ping and tracert. But there is some sort of external issue happening here causing intermittent connectivity in the game.

Soulwalker

Same problem, here. With the ERR 108 and the disapearing patron status..

+ Reply to Thread