+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird disconnects

Soulwalker

Default Weird disconnects

A few hours ago i started to get DC's every 15-30 sec, Cant do anything really except login in and wait for the dc. The really weird part is that i can log into a friends account on my computer and the dc's are gone and if my friend logs in on my account on his computer he gets the error so it have to be something to do with my account.

Have tried all the tips/tricks i have found on the forum and through google but nothing works so not sure what to do really..

Thanks

Shadowlander

The exact same thing is happening to me for the past 2 days! So frustrated.. Have you been doing IA? I feel like this has something to do with it.

Shadowlander

Day 3, same issue. Made a new account and can play perfectly fine? WTF Trion... Losing patron days and missing the event...

Soulwalker

I'm having random disconnects myself. Not to your extent though. I can usually log in and play for a few hours before disconnecting. The latest was this morning right at the daily turnover. I've been having these random dc's since the latest window 10 update 3 or 4 days ago. I wonder if it's connected?

I just reloaded the game after being gone a few years and am having the same dc problems. Game was running fine until I finished downloading it all..

Same here. I downloaded Rift a few days ago, after didn't playing for 2 or 3 years. I get the dc's always in IA's - the game crashes, sends a bug-report and starts again. I really hope, somebody can help, what to do.

+ Reply to Thread