+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bamul
  • 1 Post By Macbolan

Thread: A problem with eternal weapon upgrade quests

Soulwalker

Default A problem with eternal weapon upgrade quests

Hi!

Some time ago I upgraded my eternal weapon ("Judgement") to a stage which required to levelup minion Wicket (with quest "Eternal Weapon:
    Skullduggery", I suppose? Don't remember exact name of a quest). However, by mistake I forgot to turn in another quest "Eternal Weapon:
    Sticky Wicket".

Next stage of eternal weapon upgrade involved completing 100 expert dungeons. I have done this, and then I discovered that I have quest
    "Eternal Weapon: Sticky Wicket" instead of quest "Eternal Weapon: A Weapon's Thirst".

About 8:00 AM PDT (16:00 server time) I turned in "Eternal Weapon: Sticky Wicket" and got from NPC quest "Eternal Weapon: A Weapon's
    Thirst". But, of course, that quest now asks me to do all 100 experts and 80 rifts again...

Here is a screenshot of upgrade page of weapon and current task in quest: https://imgur.com/a/K2f9H

Can you, if it's possible, to set tasks of my quest "Eternal Weapon: A Weapon's Thirst" to "completed"? As you can see from weapon page in
    screenshot, I completed all necessery tasks.

Thank you in advance
    Demika, Grey Guard guild, Zaviel.

General of Telara

This is a known problem, write a ticket and the support will help you with this.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Last edited by Bamul; 10-01-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Same issue, lack of support

I have pretty much the same issue. Completed all 100 SPEs last night. Already did the 80 rifts and 20 Particles. All reflected on my weapon, but had apparently been allowed to upgrade my weapon previously without turning in that quest (Wicket) such that when I went to turn in this quest, it completed the previous quest and I got the new one to do what I just finished doing for the weapon for the past couple weeks. I submitted an issue to Trion and received the following:

GM Flytrap (Trion Worlds)

Oct 18, 10:43 CDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

I've taken a look at your account, and it appears that the section of the quest that was causing you issues has already been completed, moving you to the next step of the quest. If you continue experiencing issues with this new section, please update this ticket with any relevant information and we can take a look into the issue for you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.

Your reference number for this ticket is 993805.

Sincerely,

GM Flytrap

Trion Worlds Inc

My weapon requirements are met, save for the current quest now which has me doing everything all over again. I replied to the GM, but have not yet had a response.

Kressah - Uber Assassins - Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread