+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 2 Post By ArcticGypsy

Thread: Characters missing!

Soulwalker

Default Characters missing!

I decided to come back to the game today after several months off and all of my characters save a single level 10 have all disappeared. I read through the forums and I have logged into each Shard to make sure of it but yeah, only the single character with nothing on it. I had several decently higher level characters with a store of money for myself and now it's all gone. What happened and is there any way to recover my lost characters?

Soulwalker

Now to add insult to injury a lot of my rewards that I got on all new characters (like my turtle mount) are no longer available to me either.

Are you SURE you're on the right account?
    Right region in Glyph?
    Right shard? (Check ALL servers even ones that say 0)
    If you still need help, submit a support ticket

* My 1st thought was maybe your characters might have been on a shard that was merged with another, but you said you logged into each shard, and the characters are not there.

* The next thing to check, is make sure you are connecting to the correct region.

When you launch Glyph, top right corner there is a drop down box with the options:
    • North America
    • Europe
    • PTS
    Try picking each one of those, and again log right into each shard and check for your characters

* If you still can't find them. contact support, and try to give them as much info as you can. Character names, approx level, old screenshots if you have any.

+ Reply to Thread