+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift crashes my vidio card

Soulwalker

Default Rift crashes my vidio card

After the last patch rift crashes my video card.I have a gforcre 1070 ti and I'm not having any problems with any other game.This all started doing quests in the new area.My screen goes black but I can hear the game sounds,all 3 video card fans turn on.Control alt del doesn't do anything.I have to do a shutdown to get out of the black screen.When I go back into rift the rez has been changed to something I cant use.Yes I have the newest video drivers and I have stressed the video card and cant duplicate the problem.I also did a full reinstall of Win 10 and Rift.Video card is a Zotec gforse gtx 1070 ti.Can you help me???

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Doit View Post
    After the last patch rift crashes my video card.I have a gforcre 1070 ti and I'm not having any problems with any other game.This all started doing quests in the new area.My screen goes black but I can hear the game sounds,all 3 video card fans turn on.Control alt del doesn't do anything.I have to do a shutdown to get out of the black screen.When I go back into rift the rez has been changed to something I cant use.Yes I have the newest video drivers and I have stressed the video card and cant duplicate the problem.I also did a full reinstall of Win 10 and Rift.Video card is a Zotec gforse gtx 1070 ti.Can you help me???
    Hi Doit, without further corroboration of a wide-spread issue, I've moved this thread to our Tech Support section to better get you help with this issue.

Shadowlander

I suggest you travel back to the future when the card will have been released and ask the question there and then.

+ Reply to Thread