+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Constant DCing after Hotfix today!

Default Constant DCing after Hotfix today!

I am dcing on both my main characters either immediately on logging on or, sometimes before I get that far.
    I've recycled my router and done the 'repair' option for RIFT.
    Is there anything else I can try?

Rift Disciple

I'm experiencing the same thing. Two different accounts .. one can get in world for about 2 seconds before crashing, the other crashes before the world finishes loading. Both are on NA, currently in TB (shard unknown, since it dumps us randomly into shards). It brings up the error reporter and I've submitted reports from both accounts every time.
    Last edited by KaterinaAmaranth; 09-06-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Two different accounts .. one can get in world for about 2 seconds before crashing, the other crashes before the world finishes loading. Both are on NA, currently in TB (shard unknown, since it dumps us randomly into shards). It brings up the error reporter and I've submitted reports from both accounts every time.
    I'm also in TB with my home server as Deepwood and I've also submitted reports each time I dc.
    I don't usually have any issues with RIFT, except the occasional random type of DC. I was playing before the hotfix, so it seems to be related to something changing since then.

Shadowlander

Same for me on two different accounts. Sometimes I can play for a few minutes but usually I get disconnected right after my character shows up on screen.

Same here. Cannot stay logged in for more than 5 seconds.
    Alternate names. Kyriann, Ellowyn, Myschief.

Soulwalker

I do not even get that far, I launch the launcher to patch and get error #1008. It did samething when I tried to repair as well.

having the same issue. tried restarting computer (twice), repairing rift, logging out of glyph and resigning on.

I also have two accounts I have tried to log onto. One thing I did notice it is on one account I was able to see the toon I crashed on the first time still in game even after restarting my computer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tavah View Post
    having the same issue. tried restarting computer (twice), repairing rift, logging out of glyph and resigning on.

I also have two accounts I have tried to log onto. One thing I did notice it is on one account I was able to see the toon I crashed on the first time still in game even after restarting my computer!
    Well, along with the usual attempts to fix RIFT, I'm going through the "General Glyph Troubleshooting" guide. I've tried running as Administrator, I deleted the Glyph AppData folder, I've repaired Glyph and now, last ditch effort, I'm going to reinstall Glyph.
    I'll let you all know if that actually works. LOL

I'm having the same problem. I tried pretty much what everyone else did and no luck. This was the one day this week I was free to log on and actually play for more than an hour or so.

Edited to add that I just got an error message about sending in my error message.
    Last edited by weaving; 09-06-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Same problem here

Before patch just fine... now constant dc or can't get into game... please Trion a lot of us are waiting...

I'm slowly downloading Glyph and it seems I'll need to wait until it's completely downloaded before attempting to log on again. I don't have much faith this will work, given that so many others are having exactly the same issues since this morning's hotfix, but I'll let you know if I am able to log on later. May as well do RL stuff while waiting!

Soulwalker

just started with me 1:47 PM eastern time. been playing a while today...then bam. kicked out....error report...with another error report and now can not log in with out being kicked right back out.

Soulwalker

Default CRASHING

I am crashing as soon as I log in, over and over. Is anyone else? When will this be fixed?
    This needs fixed and my patron refunded for the time I am unable to play.

Champion

Having this issue as well, currently trying the "repair" a second time but atm I can't even log in/stay logged in for 15seconds.

Soulwalker

Same with me. This needs fixed. I pay to play and expect to play. I expect my patron time refunded for the time I am unable on Trions part

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast