Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Constant DCing after Hotfix today!

Soulwalker

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MrScary View Post
    Hi guys, this is a problem on our end with this mornings patch. We are working on a new hotfix as quickly as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will try to get it out asap.
    Well...that's good to know they know it's something on their end...

I am also suffering from the extensive crashing issue...I did get error #3157 a few times, but mostly just it crashing and sending an error report after it closes...quite vexsome
    Check out my full avatar here (and yes I did the artwork myself!).
    Get your game score here!

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #32

Hey all, we are still working on a fix. We don't have an ETA yet but when we do, we'll let you know. Thanks so much for your continued patience!

Soulwalker

was logging in sanctum or tempest bay always constantly crashing I ported to scarwood pass for questing/grinding and its been like 10+ mins and haven't been booted

Champion

Crashing every 15 secs just about get minion open and crash.

Quote Originally Posted by yinko View Post
    was logging in sanctum or tempest bay always constantly crashing I ported to scarwood pass for questing/grinding and its been like 10+ mins and haven't been booted
    I logged on and immediately took the portal to VP. Then I disabled all but the essential addons (for now) and, so far, I haven't dced. Still crossing my fingers.

Champion

Same Poggy, after numerous attempts and moving like 5 feet at a time I managed to get to a portal and leave TB(which unfortunately is where virtually all my toons are logged off at)and I've been able to stay ingame so far. Though I didn't disable any addons so don't think they're the cause. If it's mostly happening in TB, sanctum etc would speculate maybe something that enables the function to log off instantly instead of having to wait 20sec etc might be wonky.
    Last edited by Artak; 09-06-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Shadowlander

Default Dcing

can not stay long enough to check my mail was able to disable my addons but that was no help
    another brilliant example y people are getting tired of hearing the same lame excuses

Time: After today's patch I am unable to connect to my RIFT patron account. This began occurring for me around 1600 CST 6 September 2017.

Context: Logging in through Glyph launcher after applying update. I was able to log into my non-Patron accounts just fine, however on the patron account I get kicked out every time.

Expected: I expected to be able to log into all my accounts after the update. Currently I am only able to log into the non-Patron ones.

Observed: I am kicked out every time the loading screen is at 95% (Loading World). No error message, just the small dialog that gives me the option to send a report and keep playing, or send a report and close.

I have tried:
    1. Logging into a different character on the same account. (Result: same problem)
    2. Logging into a different (non-patron) account. (Result: works fine.)
    3. Completely exiting Glyph, restarting the computer, waiting an hour to try to log into the Patron account again. (Result: same problem)
    ~ Hana ~ Thorn ~ Mirceliade ~ Zondria ~ Amatsoni ~
    <Mythical Creatures>

I want to play Rift
    Needs more BRAAAGH!!

Soulwalker

was connecting fine had to reboot now cant connect for more then a minute

Unhappy a fix today please!

This has been an issue since this morning! We haven't had an update in hours. I can't even log in long enough to try and get out of TB on my toons.

What's taking so long is it that not enough people are being effected?

So, after checking this thread I decided to see if TB was the issue for my characters. It took many tries and many disconnects but I finally managed to get to a portal and leave. So far, no disconnects or any other performance issues and it's been about ten minutes.

Ascendant

Well I got hit by the same thing.

Logged in on main account with a character in TB and game crashes shortly after logging in.
    Logged in on main account with different character in TB and game crashes shortly after logging in.
    Logged in on main account with a lv13 in Sanctum game works fine.

Logged in on alt account with a character in TB and game instantly crashes.
    Logged in on alt account with a lv1 character in newbie zone and game runs fine.

But all my playable characters are in TB... halp.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 09-06-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Plane Walker

Default eta

still not working is their an ETA? on when it fixed plz its7pm here

Default I am also getting the same error

Since the update, I have not been able to get into game for longer than 30 sec...sometimes a little longer...up to 45-60 sec I have submitted a ticket also, #974682

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast