+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forbidden

Soulwalker

Default Forbidden

Um i have been forbidden multiple times for unknown reasons as trion never gives me one anyone else experiencing this problem able to shed some light on the matter as i have absolutely no clue as to what it is.

I am able to get into the game and get to the character select but am not able to load my characters.

Verify you're in the correct region. In the upper right hand corner of Glyph (under your login account name) you'll see a drop down box with North America, Europe, PTS as available selections. Just ensure you have chosen the correct one.

Next would be to ensure you are on the correct Shard once you're within the game itself.

Lastly would be to perform a Repair. This is performed by right mouse clicking the RIFT icon in Glyph, and then choose "Repair".
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Forbidden? What? What does the error say? Screenshot?

Contact support
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-31-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Soulwalker

Default :/

There you go thats all it said.

Also thank you dimples i will try that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Forbidden-capture.jpg  

Soulwalker

Default Client Support is useless

forbiddenlake trions client support is useless this happened 3 times before and everytime it did they took 2 weeks to respond to me.

+ Reply to Thread