+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zipfile

Thread: character stuck again

Soulwalker

Angry character stuck again

WHINING post ! what happened? 2 month ago my main char got stuck after tryin to transfer to another shard (my main char) , stuck for 3weeks &6 days , 4weeks patron rewards lost, fell 4 weeks behind on wepon chain. made like 4 tickets.. So it took em 4 weeks to fix the account of a main char from a paying! customer. when they finally fix it, no reply on any compensation or no fix for my loss , not even a sorry. I mainly play dims on my main. Now i got time to play dims , this char is stuck AGAIN already for 4 days... this gonna take again 4 weeks? what a way to treat payin customers.... just posting this out of frustration , so people can know what they pay for ... dont get caught by this gamecompagnie tryin to lure you in any way into payin ingame.. cuz they dont give **** bout payin customers .

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    WHINING post ! what happened? 2 month ago my main char got stuck after tryin to transfer to another shard (my main char) , stuck for 3weeks &6 days , 4weeks patron rewards lost, fell 4 weeks behind on wepon chain. made like 4 tickets.. So it took em 4 weeks to fix the account of a main char from a paying! customer. when they finally fix it, no reply on any compensation or no fix for my loss , not even a sorry. I mainly play dims on my main. Now i got time to play dims , this char is stuck AGAIN already for 4 days... this gonna take again 4 weeks? what a way to treat payin customers.... just posting this out of frustration , so people can know what they pay for ... dont get caught by this gamecompagnie tryin to lure you in any way into payin ingame.. cuz they dont give **** bout payin customers .

?

Stuck how?

Just /stuck ingame or soul recall?

Soulwalker

Default stuck

cant log this character : please contact customer support ! stuck like that... like last time (then even a big patch came out & i culdnt play it for a week )
    Last edited by zipfile; 07-04-2017 at 02:42 AM.

im very sorry this is happening to you..
    from your post i gather that you make it to log in screen of rift and then are unable to log onto your character at all?
    i really hope customer support are able to help you with this!
    in the meantime, you can create another character if you are able, tho i understand completely if this isnt a solution for you.

have you tried repairing the game? or doing a complete uninstall/reinstall? as it could be files on your harddrive that are corrupted and making it impossible to log?
    are you able to log and play on other characters?

i hope this is resolved for you soon!

Have you had any luck yet getting this resolved? Don't forget it was a holiday in the States yesterday so maybe your problem got overlooked .
    Last edited by Shadykadie; 07-04-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Soulwalker

Default :(

last time it got overlook 4 week... rly hope is not like this again.. i can log other chars.. but i need my main unstuck this is really annoyin specially for second time ....

maybe... i don't know... try staying on one server?
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

It's now pretty clear now that every time you try to transfer your main, it gets stuck somewhere in the process, causing you all kinds of terrible stress.

I'm going to add to your frustration: Don't transfer your main anymore.

That way, you can keep playing the game, while enjoying the benefits of cross-shard whatever you do. It's a workaround for a problem that may not be as easy to fix as you think.

A Rift screenshot collection.

Watch me on Twitch

+ Reply to Thread