+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't add a payment method

Soulwalker

Default Can't add a payment method

I have tried to add my credit card for a payment method. Put all the information in, hit send, and nothing happens. I do have ublock, adblock and noscript which I either turned off or did the temporarily allow and still nothing... Caught a quick glimpse of waiting.... in the bottom left corner but couldn't see it all.

Help?

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hello! Clearing cache & cookies, or trying another browser may resolve the issue for you, but if it does persist, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that our Customer Service team can investigate.

Soulwalker

I have done that and I still can't add my credit card. Input all the information, hit send, and nothing happens. My information remains there. It just doesn't do anything. I have submitted a ticket (906927) and still waiting for a reply.

Soulwalker

Welp, customer service reset my payment method (which I have never been able to enter in the first place) twice and it still doesn't work. They say my only alternative left is to contact my financial institute, which is ludicrous because I have a zero balance, never in all the times I've used online have I ever had a problem, and my information isn't even going anywhere. There are no errors, no screen change, nothing. Has anyone out there had this problem before??

I guess I will remain f2p even though I would love to become a patron and get some credits....

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Ad blockers and things of that nature may also be a part of the problem - if you use one, please try disabling it while adding your information. What browsers were able to try with?

Soulwalker

It's me again... I still can't add a payment method. I have had multiple emails back and forth with customer service and tried all their suggestions with nothing helping. They came to the conclusion that they believed it might be my physical address that the website doesn't like. That is something I really can't do anything about..lol. If anyone has any idea why the website is not taking my input, please let me know. Never have I worked this hard to give a company money!

Default You are not alone

Titel says everything. There are a lot of players in germany with this problem, too.
    Clearing cache & cookies, or trying another browser, Ad blockers and things of that nature are definitly not part of the problem.

I also tried to use my linux mint and another computer.

The problem is definitly the server!

Please fix it...i know it`s f2p....but maybe that's not how it's meant to be

Steam did it. I bought via Steam. That worked

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Still not working for me

when i try to add CC Information Server tells me that he is unable to verify Billing adress.

when i try to use PayPal server tells me that my Paypal Acc is registered in another Country then my current Account EMail Adress lol

No Money from me then
    Last edited by Daytime; 05-20-2017 at 08:44 PM.

Soulwalker

Update here: After numerous emails back and forth with customer service it was finally decided that they didn't know what the problem was but that they would work on it. They even gave me some credits for sticking with it..lol. They evidently continued to work on the problem because I tried it today and IT WORKED!!! I am now a happy patron with plenty of credits!

Customer service was awesome I must say. They were quick to respond and worked many angles without success at that point and was truthful with me about it. So, Kudos to Senior GM Soulwalker and your team!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Charysh View Post
    Update here: After numerous emails back and forth with customer service it was finally decided that they didn't know what the problem was but that they would work on it. :
    I wrote also some tickets, because I canīt add a payment method. The "Send" Button donīt work.

I finally decided that they didnīt know what the problem is and closed my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Murolosch View Post
    Clearing cache & cookies, or trying another browser, Ad blockers and things of that nature are definitly not part of the problem.
    Same here. I also tried another Pc and Browser: Opera, Firefox, Mircrosoft Edge and Explorer. I donīt wish to add more browser only to try if they works for Rift-Shop. It isnīt a problem of my financial institute because my credit card works in other cases.

I canīt buy in your shop.
    Last edited by Maelya; 07-09-2017 at 11:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread