Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Artewig
  • 1 Post By Nuuli

Thread: 2nd time glyph has destroyed my network

Soulwalker

Default 2nd time glyph has destroyed my network

please check the logs,

Thanks for that engaging post.

There is nothing anyone on this forum can do to help you with that information. If you want input from the community, add more information. Otherwise, just submit a ticket to support.trionworlds.com
    R.I.P.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Thanks for that engaging post.

There is nothing anyone on this forum can do to help you with that information. If you want input from the community, add more information. Otherwise, just submit a ticket to support.trionworlds.com
    sorry, thought this was a support thread, my bad

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by lee733 View Post
    sorry, thought this was a support thread, my bad
    do you work for trion? could you please tell me why my modem got smashed tonight? as I said check the logs, this is the second time this has happened with glyph over the last few months, I start it up, and the client vanishes, I cant open it or click on it, I try close it from the task bar and restart it but same thing... I reset the computer and the network was offline after that, even though the modem was running. This happened a few months ago i even called up my isp and they told me my link had moved about 2 kilometers. The only way i fixed it was by using a back up modem, which im using right now. My net is fine 99% of the time, but this problem is related to glyph specifically, and unless you have access to my connections theres not really a lot the community can do for me. Which is why my post was directed to someone who has the access to the information i am complaining about, not so much the community....

Quote Originally Posted by lee733 View Post
    do you work for trion? could you please tell me why my modem got smashed tonight? as I said check the logs, this is the second time this has happened with glyph over the last few months, I start it up, and the client vanishes, I cant open it or click on it, I try close it from the task bar and restart it but same thing... I reset the computer and the network was offline after that, even though the modem was running. This happened a few months ago i even called up my isp and they told me my link had moved about 2 kilometers. The only way i fixed it was by using a back up modem, which im using right now. My net is fine 99% of the time, but this problem is related to glyph specifically, and unless you have access to my connections theres not really a lot the community can do for me. Which is why my post was directed to someone who has the access to the information i am complaining about, not so much the community....
    No, I do not work for Trion. You posted in the tech support section of the community forums. There are CS members that will occasionally respond, but this section is typically for community input Your best bet is to submit a ticket to support.trionworlds.com.
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-17-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    No, I do not work for Trion. You posted in the tech support section of the community forums. There are CS members that will occasionally respond, but this section is typically for community input Your best bet is to submit a ticket to support.trionworlds.com.
    Ditto, OP posted a very limited message. How is anyone supposed to respond to that? Even CS requires more info.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Ditto, OP posted a very limited message. How is anyone supposed to respond to that? Even CS requires more info.
    I have a feeling they are aware of the issue
    Last edited by lee733; 03-17-2017 at 09:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread