+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to progress on Quest: "Just one more turn" in Ashenfell

Default Unable to progress on Quest: "Just one more turn" in Ashenfell

Is anyone else experiencing being unable to progress the (Mega Manugo) quest in Ashenfell, "Just one more turn"?

I click 6 or more times per second, and the progress meter will only drop. I've tried all 3 stations, shard hopped, abandoned and restarted the quest, all with the same results, I'm unable to get the progress meter to move up at all. heck, I can't even get it to stay still.

I've done this quest 2 times previously on other characters, and never had trouble with this quest.

I've just submitted a bug report on this.

It really sucks, as that is story line quest, so I'm now stuck moving forward thru the zone.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Soulwalker

Unhappy RIFT: just one more turn

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing being unable to progress the (Mega Manugo) quest in Ashenfell, "Just one more turn"?

I click 6 or more times per second, and the progress meter will only drop. I've tried all 3 stations, shard hopped, abandoned and restarted the quest, all with the same results, I'm unable to get the progress meter to move up at all. heck, I can't even get it to stay still.

I've done this quest 2 times previously on other characters, and never had trouble with this quest.

I've just submitted a bug report on this.

It really sucks, as that is storyline quest, so I'm now stuck moving forward thru the zone.
    I'm having the same problem with the Mango stations. It finally worked for me after slowing down the cicks to about 2 per seccond and clicking for a long time to get the bar to move up to the end.
    Last edited by Talldude; 04-13-2018 at 09:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread