+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: DID NOT RECEIVE NIGHTMARE OR ABYSSAL THRESHER MOUNT

Plane Touched

Default DID NOT RECEIVE NIGHTMARE OR ABYSSAL THRESHER MOUNT

I bought the nightmare thresher from rift store for 3037 credits. I have not receive this mount in my bags or my mail. So what now? Is this a bug, or just take longer then 30mins to get it?

Rift Disciple

Same here ...

Clicked buy button. it took my credits, but no mount anywhere

contact support

General of Telara

I also didn't get it. Support might be getting a lot of tickets.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

It sounds like an entitlement did not get set up correctly.

The bad news is that it won't be fixed until Wednesday's patch, but the good news is that it will send that mount retroactively to anyone that purchased it as soon as the patch goes out.

Telaran

Same thing happened to me, put a screenshot in with a ticket. Screenshot everything if you try to buy this mount.

Soulwalker

Default Brought Nightmare Thresher

I just brought the Nightmare Thresher and did not receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostt View Post
    I just brought the Nightmare Thresher and did not receive it.
    Look two posts above.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Rift Disciple

Fun times for all, happened to me as well. At least it can be fixed. Hope the remaining mounts aren't bugged as well. The first couple worked fine.

Soulwalker

It happened to me too.
    I hope trion will solve the problem for all those affected

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

The other mounts should work fine. This is the kind of bug that isn't a general thing, but instead would only affect the mount type missing the correct set-up. CS will not, unfortunately, be able to grant the mount either, since that bit of the data chain is broken.

But as I said previously, come next patch, any account that has purchased that mount unlock will find the mount in the mail of all their characters automagically.

Soulwalker

Can we please get another chance to purchase the Nightmare thresher mount next week? On NA shards, I noticed the nightmare thresher was offered initially but it's been changed to a molten thresher now. The Nightmare thresher looks much better and we shouldn't miss out due to a Trion error.

Or perhaps you could make it so that anyone who purchases a molten thresher will also get a nightmare thresher too after next week's patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorz View Post
    Can we please get another chance to purchase the Nightmare thresher mount next week? On NA shards, I noticed the nightmare thresher was offered initially but it's been changed to a molten thresher now. The Nightmare thresher looks much better and we shouldn't miss out due to a Trion error.

Or perhaps you could make it so that anyone who purchases a molten thresher will also get a nightmare thresher too after next week's patch.
    What? you can still BUY the other mount, you just have to wait for the cycle to come back around. This has nothing to do with Trion error.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Unfortunately a similar issue allows folks who have purchased to accidentally purchase again. We'll get that fixed for the update, and run it again next weekend (with the discount in place).

I've added the Molten Thresher to the rotation in the spot where the nightmare was.

Sorry folks, and happy holiday weekend!

Telaran

they haven't updated my ticket, put anything in my mailbox/inventory or anything. Are they working on this still?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast