+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: **BUG** Falling through the world

Telaran

Default **BUG** Falling through the world

This is happening on all my character. I log in and they just start falling and don't stop.

happened on primalist, cleric, and mage

Happened in TB and MGP

Shadowlander

I'm having exactly the same problem on my mage.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Memphis Belle was a B-17 "Flying Fortress" heavy bomber who kept her entire crew alive through 25 missions in WWII.

Soulwalker

having the same problem

Soulwalker

Same here on all characters

Shadowlander

Thumbs down Same problem

I'm having the same problem. At first I was loading in to Tempest Bay, and I would load swimming in the water. I swam to the staircase at the base of the wall but there is no collision, so I just went through the stairs, wall whatever. I tried going to one of my dims, but that resulted in crashing out of the game. I tried several times on both dims. Then I had the bright idea to use my patron port and chose Silverwood thinking that was a map that might not have changed at all. And it worked! I loaded fine, ran around, clicked on npcs and opened quest panels, so I though ok, let's go play, so I ported to Cape Jule. Big mistake. Now I am stuck in the falling loop and ports won't work because I'm moving.

You know the part of the download where it turns to green and says "Playable" ? I call BS. I'm 3 hours into the download, and it is not playable at all.

Speaking of three hours into the download:
    Also experiencing the same old problems when I tried to download the game originally. Download stops every 50-100mbs (quits with Error 3300). I only have a 1mbps connection with actual download speeds of 150-245 kbits per second which translates to a 7 hour download for this patch . . if it would stay connected, which it doesn't. I literally have to have the download up on my screen and watch it so when it disconnects, I can reconnect it. Total, absolute pain. All my other games (War Thunder, LOTRO, Landmark) I just do the download on an overnight, but not Trion Rift!

-G

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Hello! For any issues where your character has become stuck, please make sure to submit a support ticket so that our Customer Service team can assist you.

"Playable" I want my Transcendent Experience Vial back thanks.

Ascendant

I had something similar while exploring just outside the starting area of the new zones .. I fell through the ground in a place called "Critter's <something>" but landed on a lower level and then was trapped and couldn't leave the area due to apparently broken collision detection/map boundary detection, had to use a remote Port device to get back to the starting place.
    Last edited by Kerin; 11-17-2016 at 07:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread