+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift errors 1011 and 1020, Glyph error 6003

Default Rift errors 1011 and 1020, Glyph error 6003

I recently came back to Rift after a several month hiatus.
    Last night as I finished playing and was logging out of RIFT for the night, I went to Download the PTS.
    Since then, I have been unable to log in and play.
    At first, I received Rift errors
    1011 http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...lick-here.html
    and
    1020 https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...ing-Error-1020
    Neither of the Tech Support methods of fixing the problem worked, so I closed out of Glyph all together.
    When I attempted to reopen Glyph, I now cannot acsess the program, and it's reading off Error Code 6003
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...or-6003-a.html
    None of the methods to fix it in that forum work either.
    I made sure that it was completely shut down in the Task Manager, I attempted to repair the Glyph files via the Installation program, and Admin Access does not work either.
    I even tried to uninstall Glyph and reinstall it, but during the Installation Processes, it errors out and reads off code 6003.

This is the second time this has happened to me, last time it took a few days and it went back to normal on its own.

I just wanna play the game

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there! There was an issue where the PTS was defaulting to 32 bit, which was causing these errors. However, this issue should be resolved now, so please try logging in again and let us know if you still have problems!
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Exclamation Error 1011 is back

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Hey there! There was an issue where the PTS was defaulting to 32 bit, which was causing these errors. However, this issue should be resolved now, so please try logging in again and let us know if you still have problems!
    after getting error 3300 I tried reinstalling the PTS and got Error 1011 now
    Prime Hunter Jupitr Abrasx the God Slayer - Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Default Exactly the same issue

Tried to update PTS --> first getting error 3300 -> then I tried reinstalling the PTS and got Error 1011 now

On another PC I have the problem also; there was PTS never installed - so it startet with Error 1011

+ Reply to Thread