+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 VIP accounts - one got Beta 6 invite, other didn't

Soulwalker

Question 2 VIP accounts - one got Beta 6 invite, other didn't

My first VIP account was from fileplanet, and my second VIP key is from pre-ordering the game. I didn't pre-order until after I played in event 4, and at that point all my characters were established on the fileplanet account. I gave the pre-order VIP account to my girlfriend to play instead.

Now with Beta 6 coming, I got an invite on my pre-order account, but not my fileplanet one. I went to the Trion account center for both accounts, and the pre-order one says the EULA is accepted, but the fileplanet account doesn't even have a listing for event 6.

Are some of the the invites just delayed?

Rift Chaser

Yeah they've got a lot of invites to sent out, I haven't gotten any yet either. If they aren't there in 16 hours though that's when you should start getting worried

They are sending invitations in waves, you will get yours eventually.
    "Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword"

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by DinoSS View Post
    Yeah they've got a lot of invites to sent out, I haven't gotten any yet either. If they aren't there in 16 hours though that's when you should start getting worried
    Yeah...it's been 20 hours since I got the first invite, and 12 hours since I posted. Still no Beta 6 invite on my main VIP account. Who do I contact?

according to facebook they've found a way to speed up the process of sending out the Invites. so hopefully we should all be ready to roll.

A friend of mine just got it like 10minutes ago. Dont worry, im sure you will get your invite soon enough. If not, click here for support.

Check your account. It may already be flagged and the email is behind the flag.
    **Canceled Oct '11, cannot reply on forums. Contact me through my site.**
    rabb1t.com - pc gaming hardware tech talk for everyone / rabb1t's ramblings podcast
    rabb1t's Gamer Day 2010 After Party videos
    joo can has Rift iPhone 4 and Droid wallpapers

Soulwalker

Ya I'm still waitin for mine too! The Game goes up tomorrow!! Im a Little worried! I need my rift fix lol

Default Beta Invite

I pre-ordered two accounts, my wife got her invite last night and I still have not seen mine

Soulwalker

Unhappy Last time

Quote Originally Posted by rabb1t View Post
    Check your account. It may already be flagged and the email is behind the flag.
    It happened for me that way in beta 5, but unfortunately for me I have recieved no email have no invite in the account have a VIP beta access and the launcher says that I am not authorized....I hope I recieve mine I just love this game....
    Last edited by shizoma; 02-03-2011 at 05:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread