+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Upcoming changes to support requests starting August 1

Senior Community Manager Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Default Upcoming changes to support requests starting August 1

In order to bring you a more efficient customer support experience, we here at Trion Worlds will be shifting our focus to communicating with you via email. This change will allow us to make sure that your requests are reaching the right teams as fast as possible, so you can get the help you need with one short visit to our website.

Starting on August 1, we will only be accepting support requests through our “Submit a Request” option at http://support.trionworlds.com. Our friendly chat staff will be joining the many teams that handle our email support, so we can focus on making that experience the best it can be. This new format will reduce the time it takes to receive a response by ensuring your requests are immediately routed to the team best suited for the task.

We look forward to helping you out with any issues you may encounter! Enjoy your adventures, no matter what world you’re traveling in!

Sincerely,
    The Trion Worlds Support Team

Afin de pouvoir vous offrir une expérience avec le service clientèle plus efficace, nous allons, ici à Trion Worlds, nous concentrer sur les communications avec vous par email. Ce changement nous permettra de nous assurer que vos requêtes parviennent aux équipes appropriées aussi vite que possible, de manière à ce que vous obteniez l'aide nécessaire en une seule courte visite sur notre site web.

Dès le 1er août, nous n'accepterons plus que les requêtes de support soumises via notre option "Envoyer une demande" à la page https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/fr/. Notre sympathique équipe du chat rejoindra les nombreuses équipes qui s'occupent du support par email, afin que nous puissions nous concentrer à rendre cette expérience la meilleure qu'il soit. Ce nouveau format réduira le temps que cela prendra pour recevoir une réponse, en s'assurant que vos requêtes soient directement acheminées vers l'équipe la plus appropriée.

Nous sommes impatients de vous aider avec tout problème que vous pourriez rencontrer. Profitez de vos aventures, quel que soit le monde dans lequel vous voyagez !

Sincèrement,

L'équipe du Support à la Clientèle de Trion Worlds
    Last edited by Celestrata Bloodsong; 07-26-2016 at 08:06 AM.

Um euch einen effizienteren Kundendienst zu bieten, verändern wir hier bei Trion Worlds unseren Fokus auf die Kommunikation per E-Mail. Diese Änderung wird uns dabei helfen, sicherzustellen, dass eure Anfragen auf dem schnellsten Weg an das richtige Team gelangen, damit ihr die benötigte Hilfe mit nur einem kurzen Besuch unserer Seite erhaltet.

Ab dem 1. August werden wir daher Anfragen nur noch über die Option „Anfrage einreichen“ unter http://support.trionworlds.com annehmen. Unser freundliches Chat Personal wird sich den vielen Teams anschließen, die sich um die Beantwortung eurer E-Mails kümmern, damit wir uns darauf konzentrieren können, euch die bestmögliche Erfahrung zu bieten. Dieses neue System wird die Zeit reduzieren, die wir benötigen, um auf eine Anfrage zu antworten, da der Fall direkt zum am besten geeigneten Team gelangen wird.

Wir freuen uns darauf, euch mit allen möglichen Anliegen behilflich zu sein. Genießt eure Abenteuer, egal durch welche Welt ihr reist!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    das Team vom Trion Worlds Kundensupport

Shield of Telara

How is email supposed to be faster than live chat?

Champion of Telara

I believe live chat was for patrons only
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

So will this reduce ticket response time and improve answer quality? I mean we went from

7 day telephone support
    to
    7 day live chat
    to
    7 day live chat for patrons only
    to
    7 day live chat for patrons only, only tech and payment support
    to
    E-Mail only

So far writing a ticket is 50/50, 50% you get help and 50% is standard text block answer. Also if you have major issues like you can't log in or so, you really don't want to wait 2-3 days to get an (unhelpful) answer...
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | Heroes of Telara Discord | Extra Life 2017

>>> MONTHLY RIFT GIVEAWAYS <<<

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Default And there Goes The Customer Support For A Paid Product

Why Would They Do This Knowing That Players Will Not Stay
    Last edited by Cascades; 07-26-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Default Thank You For Pointing This Out To Them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    So will this reduce ticket response time and improve answer quality? I mean we went from

7 day telephone support
    to
    7 day live chat
    to
    7 day live chat for patrons only
    to
    7 day live chat for patrons only, only tech and payment support
    to
    E-Mail only

So far writing a ticket is 50/50, 50% you get help and 50% is standard text block answer. Also if you have major issues like you can't log in or so, you really don't want to wait 2-3 days to get an (unhelpful) answer...
    Thank You For Pointing This Out To Them.

Champion of Telara

sounds like someone is about to go through a 'reallocation of resources'
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Can Trion confirm that this isn't a matter of cost cutting and/or downsizing?
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauumhaft View Post
    How is email supposed to be faster than live chat?
    I'm wondering that myself. I can see where it's simplifies and removes one workflow. Will there be a premium e-mail service for patrons? Or Did that perk go out the window?

Champion

You forgot that we used to have in game gamemaster and now we have dropped to email. You will be lucky to get a quick response. Clearly it is a cost cutting feature. It really has gone down hill badly.

Here's a wild idea, instead of downgrading our service, upgrade it and give us telephone support.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 07-27-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Talking This IS NOT A Surprise

With This Change Things For Better Or Worse?

Will This Backfire? Will This Be Successful?

Simple Way To See What Happens Due To This Change Is To Watch And See.

Trions Monthly Numbers Will Control Their Fate In The Long Run.

I Have Owned Several Businesses Over The years And It All Comes Down To The Customers.

They Are What Makes Or Breaks your Business.

Treat The Customers Right, You Grow. Treat Them Wrong And Well..........

And In 5+Years Counting Many Have Shown Trion Their Approvals And Disapprovals In Many Ways.

Any Way Good Luck On This Trion Hope It Is Not A Means To An End For Rift.

I Have Had So Many Friends I Have Known That Have Quit Due to Changes Made. I Hate To Lose More Friends.

Honestly I Hate To Lose More Players. Hard To Find A Groove Of People Here That Work Well Together.

However Change Can Be Good. Or Should Be At Least!

Cheers All
    Last edited by Cascades; 07-27-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Ascendant

So where can we go to / complain when things go south even more? I mean, with the last several issues I tried to get resolved by email, I ended up telling all of those machines on the other end of the mail system that the case was not resolved , not resolved, not resolved and could they please please please escalate to a higher (human?) level... after which it regularly takes another number of emails for even the simplest issues to be resolved...

How can you try to 'sell us' on this as 'an improvement'?
    What guarantees can you give us for getting back to us for instance. The waiting time has been horrible on a regular basis for quite some time?

And, also not unimportant: what would entice people to even THINK about being a patron with all of the stuff that has been 'crossed off the list' already?

Looking forward to any response....

Last edited by Faerugue; 07-31-2016 at 03:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast